We are looking for Flutter Developer to join our growing Engineering team and build out the next generation of our Apps.
• Work on mobile flutter applications in compliance with patterns applied in the company.
• Work to transform designs from XD to screens in the application.
• Stick to Clean Code Principles on all screens used in any application.
• The ability to analyze all requirements with defining approximate completion times.
• The ability to manage a separate project by following up with technical manager while managing tasks with colleagues in the same project.
• The ability to perform all tests on screens and make sure there are no principal errors before delivery to the Test Team.
• The ability to always find and search for the best and fastest way to implement specific methodology or part in mobile applications.
• Always upload all codes for applications on Git platforms to share the code with colleagues and keep the code safe.
• The ability to upload apps to stores whether it is Android Play Store or apple store.
• Participate with colleagues in problem solving (as much as possible or depending on the time available) or give technical advice if available.
• 2+ years of experience working with mobile development.
• Up to 2-year experience in Flutter Development
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
• Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OWIN or any other approach.
• Familiarity with version control approaches such as Git.
Preferred Skills :
• Good Knowledge with Scrum or Agile.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
• Initiative and passionate.
• Team worker.
• Have shipped applications to the App Store or Google Play Store.
If you are interested, please send us your CV with Subject (SF6022)
|فئه الوظيفة||Flutter mobile developer تكنولوجيا معلومات وبرمجيات|
|الدوام||دوام كامل (Full-Time)|
|تاريخ النشر||13 يونيو، 2022|