Apps Square is hiring iOS developer with +1 yr. Of experience, work location Tanta.
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
· Publishing application on App Store.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
· Proven experience of a minimum 1-year developing iOS applications.
· Proven experience as an app developer (published one or more iOS apps in the app store.)
· Extensive experience Swift and iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
· You are capable of making use of standard libraries and APIs.
· You have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
· You know what the full mobile development lifecycle involves.
· You’re analytical and good at time management.
· Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
· Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
· Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
· Experience with continuous integration is big plus.
If you are interested send your CV and don’t forget to mention the job title.