we are hiring.
Android App Developer
● 5+ years of relevant experience in Native Android App Development with strong
basics and complete exposure to Android development.
● Development experience in using Android Core Components (Services,
Broadcast receiver, Fragments etc).
● Experience in developing Android applications using Android SDK , Kotlin , Android
App Components/Libraries, App Life-cycle, Dependency Injection, MVVM
Architecture, Restful Code, OOP Concepts etc.
● Knowledge of BLE protocols and its library usage, ability to stitch up SDK s for
● Good Experience in working with Android UI components, Developing Custom views.
● Good with Design patterns , Asynchronous Programming, Multithreading.
● Good hands-on experience working in Jetpack and Co-routine.
● Experience with famous Jetpack libraries like Room, Pagination, View Binding etc
● Experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, RxJava,
Gson Arch-components etc.
● Experience in using analytics, location and social APIs, MDM, payment gateway, SMS
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitLab
● Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and
merging strategies in GitLab.
● Should have experience working in fast-paced Agile environment
● Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Play Store.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Familiarity with Material Design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns,
● Experience publishing a high-quality Android application to the Google Play Store.
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
● Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
● Good written and spoken communication skills In English.
● Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
from site of company in Saudi
please send your resume by expected salary.