El Shawwa is hiring a ” Call Center Supervisor ” (Full time)
organize and direct the staff of our call center.
• Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
• Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
• Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
• Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
• Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
• Keep management informed on issues and problems
• Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
• Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar supervisory position
• Experience in customer service is essential
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Bachelor degree
To apply: send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|دوام كامل (Full-Time)
|24 January، 2021