We are Hiring a “Customer Service”, Evening Period.
– Resolve individual customer problems, detect improvements, and troubleshoot and report gaps in the customer experience.
– Answering questions or inquiries that the customer needs to know.
– Providing high quality service that meets all customer needs and enhances their level of satisfaction.
– Research and view the latest information and products of the company and review the institution’s policy from time to time.
– Evaluating customer experience, writing notes, and sending reports to management on a regular basis.
– Conducting customer surveys to find out their opinions and observations about the product or service they receive.
– Helping the company grow better by achieving customer satisfaction.
– Managing time and allocating a suitable period for each client according to his needs and requirements.
Qualifications and skills:
– High ability to respond to customers in a decent manner and respond quickly to their requirements.
– The employee must maintain calm and coherence while working.
– Must possess excellent listening skills and be polite and forward-looking in his field of work.
– Possessing strong speaking skills, being tactful, quick-witted, and positive.
– He has experience in using technology, the Internet and all other resources that enable him to carry out his duties.
– The person must be well trained in effective communication methods, how to respond to customers, and the art of dealing with them.
If you are interested in new challenges, send your cv
with the work time in the email subject.