We are looking for Junior Flutter Developer to join our growing Engineering team and build out the next generation of our Apps.
• Design and develop applications with high-availability and performance.
• Create well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Develop and deliver working software at the end of each Sprint using Scrum methodologies.
• Follow the best practices while developing the app and keeping everything structured and well documented.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to mobile development.
• Good experience with hybrid mobile applications using Flutter.
• Must show his previous demo apps (Must have built at least 2 Android and/ or iOS applications using Flutter).
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of translating UI/ UX designs into code.
• Make responsive UIs to efficiently query data and manage states in an optimized manner.
• Good Knowledge with Flutter for both iOS and Android
• Good Knowledge with Scrum or Agile.
• Good understanding of the hybrid mobile application development cycle
• Good understanding of mobile development best practices
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
• Initiative, passionate and team worker.
• Have shipped applications to the App Store or Google Play Store is a plus.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OWIN or any other approach is a plus
If you are interested, please send us your CV to email@example.com with Subject (JF2106)