Responsibilities and Duties:
– Work Closely with the UX team members and the developers through the stages of design, development, QA, launch and maintenance.
– Translating detailed designed and User Experience descriptions into front-end code that’s responsive, mobile and cross-browser compatible.
– Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our products and components.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field).
– Debug, Test, Deploy, and maintain applications.
– Experience working with CSS processors such as SASS or LESS is a plus.
– Strong Experience with Angular is a plus.
– Strong Knowledge in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools is a plus.
– Good knowledge in mobile app ui frameworks is a plus.
– Good communication and time management skills.
(Full Time) Office Based
Friday and Saturday
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through :
email@example.com with subject (UU121)
|فئه الوظيفة||UI UX Designer|
|الدوام||دوام كامل (Full-Time)|
|تاريخ النشر||31 يناير، 2021|