Awamer Al Shabaka is hiring on site not remotely or freelancing:
With the following criteria:
Experience needed 1:3 Years
Why joining Awamer AlShabaka?
We provide a distinguished salary and a respectable working environment with social security and knowledge sharing among the members of each team and an opportunity to promote.
Our team is currently looking for a Back-End Developer to be part of our core technical team. If you are passionate about developing and building products that combine simplicity and intelligence with a focus on user experiences, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Back-End Developer at Awamer Alshabaka, you’ll collaborate cross-functionally with the design and operations teams to develop features and maintain our Back-End systems.
You’ll be responsible for our web applications’ server-side code, databases, and APIs.
As well as collaborating with our Front-End team throughout the product development lifecycle, including the development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features.
The following are some of the roles to be carried out:
• Write high quality, performant and reliable code.
• Work independently, deliver results end to end.
• Be a team player and work closely with other teams to efficiently drive team progress and ensure that projects align with strategic and tactical objectives.
• Design and build highly scalable systems.
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
• Minimum one year of experience with PHP Laravel Framework.
• Experience with designing and implementing APIs.
• A good understanding of the product development process.
• A good understanding and experience with MySQL database systems.
• Solid understanding of engineering methodologies, ideally having worked as a software.
• You can troubleshoot problems in the team and for users.
• You’re analytical and have good time management skills.
• You have a passion for learning and improving your back-end skills.
• You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
• You have great problem-solving skills.
Please send your CV by mail only with code [PHP-Laravel Developer] to or Apply on this link.