We ‘re hiring in our team Quality Control…
Job Description: –
Meeting with Development Managers to discuss software specifications and controls.
– Using the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
– Designing test procedures to evaluate each software product.
– Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
– Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
– Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
– Finalizing and documenting testing procedures.
– Completing final tests and creating test reports.
– Executing test scripts and reviewing results.
– Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
– Report bugs and errors to development teams.
– Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
– Previous work experience as a Quality Engineer or similar role.
– Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) and testing methodologies.
– In-depth understanding of technical documentation.
– Familiarity with statistical analysis.
– Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities – Team spirit.
– Good analytical skills. If you are interested in new challenges, send your CV