we are hiring Quality Control (QC) engineer.
• Meeting with Development Managers to discuss software specifications and controls.
• Using the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
• Designing test procedures to evaluate each software product.
• Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
• Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
• Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
• Finalizing and documenting testing procedures.
• Completing final tests and creating test reports.
• Executing test scripts and reviewing results.
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
• Report bugs and errors to development teams.
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
• Previous work experience as a Quality Engineer or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) and testing methodologies
• In-depth understanding of technical documentation
• Familiarity with statistical analysis
• Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
• Team spirit
• Good analytical skills
– Work Location (Mansoura, Egypt).
– Full-time from Office (5 days a week).
If you possess the below requirements and think you’re up for a challenging workplace, Send your CV