Egyptian Company For Cosmetics ” ECC” is looking for
Location : Gamasa
Minimum 3 years experience
Residents of Gamasa / New Damietta or Mansoura
Working hours from 9 am to 5 pm
1. Administer network workstations, utilizing one or more TCP/IP or non-TCP/IP networking protocols based operating systems.
2. Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment, and software.
3.Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test, and implement solutions.
4.Install, configure, and maintain personal computers, WAN LAN networks, workstations, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, data acquisition boards, printers, and related equipment.
5.Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
6. Identify utilization patterns and their effect on operation/system availability and performance expectations.
7. Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
8. Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
9. Investigate, recommend, and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize network availability.
10.Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
11.Responsible for any hardware maintenance, whether inside or with technician outside the company.
Job will require constant on-site support.
Qualification and experience: Essential, Skills
• Previous experience in a similar IT role.
• 3 years’ experience in a Same Position, communications, presentation, technical.
Interested candidates can send their CVs .
|الدوام||دوام كامل (Full-Time)|
|تاريخ النشر||6 فبراير، 2023|