We are seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team!
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
• Maintain the style guidelines and ensure their application.
• Responsible for all front-end, mobile, and back-end UX and UI.
• Collaborate with product managers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction.
• Maintaining and enhancing mobile applications by adding and improving the design and interactive features.
• Expert in SDLC and Agile methodology.
• B Sc. in Arts Computer Science or similar degrees.
• Comfortable in a startup environment.
• Work the fine line between beautiful and easy to understand.
• Know how to elicit and examine feedback and analytics.
• Must have 2+ years experience in Ul/UX function.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemap.
• Should have worked on developing and refining web apps, mobile application screens, and websites.
• Excellent knowledge of common industry applications especially Photoshop, in Design, XD, and Illustrator.
If you possess the below requirements and think you’re up for a challenging workplace, Send your CV