Qualifications & experience:
• Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
• 12+ years of product development experience for large scale highly available, fault tolerant enterprise systems with high volume and high performance requirements
• At least with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, leading a team of minimum 5 members.
• Worked for a multi-national or large national company with good reputation or big scale projects in SMEs
• Expert with TDD (Test-driven Development) and/or Unit Tests Development.
• A hand on experience in agile methodologies and execution.
• Possess an excellent knowledge and implementation in regards to programming skills & software development.
• Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
• Adapting to a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues along with leadership skills.
• Ability to assist in managing tasks and assigning them to a team.
• Excellent communication, planning & management skills.
• Eager to learn through different resources including self-education.
• Creativity & problem solving.
• Able to manage time effectively.
• Very good command of English language
• Experienced with Java frameworks and concepts like Reactive Programming (RxJava), Microservices, Spring stack, JOOQ, MongoDB, Redis, Quartz, Flyway, JAX-RS, Swagger, WebSockets, Jackson, Jetty, maven, gradle, GIT, Design patterns
• DevOps: Monitoring (Prometheus, Graphana, New Relic, …), Infrastructure (AWS and Azure), Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, …),CI/CD, Logging (Sentry, ELK stack, …)
• Knowledge on Event processing Engines like AQ, RabbitMQ, Azure service bus. Also should be familiar with various Cloud Monitoring and logging frameworks.
• Knowledge of React, Redux
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, NoSQL, SQL and ORM technologies
• Hands-on experience on Microservices architecture including gateway, service discovery, authentication and authorization, session management, central configuration, event sourcing, continuous integration, deployment automation, load balancing and monitoring of Microservices,
• Exceptional code quality
• Hands-on experienced and prior projects as a Java Software Architect that focus primarily on the Architecture and design of web/mobile apps and related systems that handle massive amount of traffic.
• Good knowledge of High Availability / Disaster Recovery scenarios, setup experience on multiple AZs, multi-geo replication
• Hands-on experience scaling applications, infrastructure, and configuration with cloud-based IaaS providers
• Solid knowledge of Agile/SCRUM software development
• Experienced with the TDD, DDD approaches, mocking, Cucumber, integration/UI testing.
• Plan the architecture with an eye toward data utilization, big data and predictive analytics
• Provide technical solutions with the needs of highly scalable, performant, fault tolerance and latency, resilient cloud services and performance tuning.
• Securing web and mobile application, and the cloud environment and maintaining architectural changes in security
• Pragmatic, hands-on, result oriented, self-motivated technica
• l leader/architect.
• Strong experience in PHP
• Very good experience in HTML, CSS, JS
• Good Knowledge in NodeJS
• Good experience in Microservices and design patterns
• Very good experience in AWS RDS
• Very good experience in Unit Test, TDD and Code Review
Experience: 12 – 15 years at least
Contact: careers@ serv5group.com
Phone /whatsapp : 01275363639
Hours of work :5 days from Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m.
|فئه الوظيفة||تكنولوجيا معلومات وبرمجيات|
|الدوام||دوام كامل (Full-Time)|
|تاريخ النشر||18 فبراير، 2021|