𝗪𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗡𝗘
UI/UX Designer (𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗲 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱)
– Collect and examine the needs of the user.
– Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products.
– Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
– Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
– Collaborating with the marketing team, and designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
– Present your designs to the design team and all the stakeholders.
– Follow the client’s instructions concerning style, color schemes, and fonts, etc.
– Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience.
– Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
– Experience from 6 months to year in the field.
– Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe XD, Photoshop and Figma).
– Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
– Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
– Have worked on creating and refining web apps, mobile application screens, and websites.
– 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿.
– 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱.
– Working hours: 10 am – 6 pm.
– 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆❜𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲.
-Entry Level: 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫.
– Days off: 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬.
– Location: 10th Floor, Borg Eldaly, El-matafy St. from Abdelsalam Aref, Mansoura.
– If you are interested kindly send your Behance and CV through